Mabinogi Alexina Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP EVENTS (CURRENT) / RP SKILL SYSTEM

Go down

RP EVENTS (CURRENT) / RP SKILL SYSTEM Empty RP EVENTS (CURRENT) / RP SKILL SYSTEM

Post by Ronnilis Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:58 pm

RP SKILL SYSTEM (CURRENTLY TESTING RP EVENTS/RP SKILL SYSTEM)

Each character starts at rank novice and can increase their rank through RP events, RP meetings with other characters, or RP Special Events. Once a person has 100 skill points, they can participate in a special event, which will allow their character to grow in power, titles, wealth, etc. Once at rank 1, their RP character is considered fully grown, but can still gain skill points.

(Show a screenshot of RPing or Video of RPing with a friend in that story Arc, once done I'll send the second quest for that story arc).

1st EVENT

Adventurers of Erinn, I, an adventurer, am currently located in Emain Macha. I’ve recently received a job to explore the dungeon of Coill in order to locate a rare artifact for the Church of Emain. However, I cannot go on this journey alone and would appreciate any help.

2nd Event

Greetings, this is Eavan. I have posted this message to inform all adventurers about a steady increase of bandits in the Dunbarton area. However, what is strange about these bandits is that they all seem to carry similar marks. Dunbarton wishes to know who is behind this mass accumulation of bandits.

3rd Event

Hello, I’m an alchemist from Tara who has grown tired of his work. After a bit of soul searching, I managed to learn magic; however, I summoned a creature from another world. Is there a way to fix my mistake, or should I accept it? I need your help, adventurers!

All of these events will give 100 skill points at their completion. Remember to send a screenshot/video. If you want to submit an RP event, create a new topic and label it as a suggestion. I will also add more events into here. Thank you.
Ronnilis
Ronnilis
Admin

https://alexinarp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum